Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Strictly speaking, the popular open source software stack that is abbreviated as LAMP should really be shortened to LAMPPP, since the stack is comprised of the Linux operating system, the Apache Web server, the MySQL database, and the three programming languages made popular for Web programming: Perl, Python, and PHP. While the OS/400 platform has informally supported Perl for years, and is just now getting official support for PHP, what you might not know is that two Python variants also run natively on the i5 box
Posted by Col at 2:33 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 APIs
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4