Hai Nam Luke has discovered a vulnerability in Internet Explorer, which can be exploited by malicious people to conduct phishing attacks.
The vulnerability is caused due to a race condition in the loading of web content and Macromedia Flash Format files (".swf") in browser windows.
This can be exploited to spoof the address bar in a browser window showing web content from a malicious web site.
Secunia has constructed a test, which can be used to check if your browser is affected by this issue
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- AS400 APIs
- Python for as400 programmers