Hai Nam Luke has discovered a vulnerability in Internet Explorer, which can be exploited by malicious people to conduct phishing attacks.
The vulnerability is caused due to a race condition in the loading of web content and Macromedia Flash Format files (".swf") in browser windows.
This can be exploited to spoof the address bar in a browser window showing web content from a malicious web site.
Secunia has constructed a test, which can be used to check if your browser is affected by this issue
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Get your blog read. Top 100 places to submit your blog
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG