Friday, April 07, 2006
Arguably, Java did the same thing to C++ and C++ did the same thing to Smalltalk. In the Java over C++ case at least, it was a good thing as Java was a better concept.
Posted by Col at 11:52 am
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Query performance and query optimization