The Prefuse visualization toolkit
A Java-based toolkit for building interactive information visualization applications.
Prefuse supports a rich set of features for data modeling, visualization, and interaction. It provides optimized data structures for tables, graphs, and trees, a host of layout and visual encoding techniques, and support for animation, dynamic queries, integrated search, and database connectivity. Prefuse is written in Java, using the Java 2D graphics library, and is easily integrated into Java Swing applications or web applets. Prefuse is licensed under the terms of a BSD license, and can be freely used for both commercial and non-commercial purposes.
The visualization gallery and demonstration video provide numerous examples of the types of applications that can be built with the prefuse toolkit
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes