Text release of WAS (due out
this summer) will allow you to enable the installed product or a specific
profile in the product to use the 32-bit JVM. Out of the box, the product
will use the 'classic' iSeries JDK 5.
Currently available WAS releases cannot use the new 32-bit JVM because they
require JDK levels prior to JDK 5
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4