Text release of WAS (due out
this summer) will allow you to enable the installed product or a specific
profile in the product to use the 32-bit JVM. Out of the box, the product
will use the 'classic' iSeries JDK 5.
Currently available WAS releases cannot use the new 32-bit JVM because they
require JDK levels prior to JDK 5
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?