Mobile Gazette has learned of a shock move by the British Government - it has decided to take back the part of the radio spectrum currently used for GSM networks in the UK, and will force mobile operators to run a 3G-only service in the future.
According to an interview in a secret location with someone claiming to be close to the heart of government (known to us only as 'Barry'), the 900MHz and 1800MHz bands are to be taken away from mobile operators from 1st April 2007 and redeployed to other functions. This means that all mobile phone users in the UK will need to switch to a 3G handset before that date. And on the subject of dates, check the date on this one!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 APIs
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG