The Zend/IBM agreement calls for the creation of a Zend Core, Zend Studio, Zend Guard and Zend Platform for i5/OS for use by the end of 2006.
-- Zend Core for i5/OS will be a fully-tested and enhanced version the Open Source PHP language, bundling all necessary drivers and third-party libraries to work with i5/OS and DB2 UDB. An Early Access version of Zend Core for i5/OS is now available for download.
-- Zend Studio for i5/OS is an IDE for encompassing all components needed for the full PHP application lifecycle. An evaluation version is now available.
-- Zend Guard provides independent software vendors and IT managers with the ability to safely distribute and manage the distribution of PHP apps, while protecting their source code. Zend Guard is comprised of an encoder/obfuscator and a license manager. Information is available.
-- Zend Platform for i5/OS is a PHP production environment, which includes performance, availability, clustering and monitoring capabilities for business-critical PHP applications
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 APIs
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- Python for as400 programmers