The Zend/IBM agreement calls for the creation of a Zend Core, Zend Studio, Zend Guard and Zend Platform for i5/OS for use by the end of 2006.
-- Zend Core for i5/OS will be a fully-tested and enhanced version the Open Source PHP language, bundling all necessary drivers and third-party libraries to work with i5/OS and DB2 UDB. An Early Access version of Zend Core for i5/OS is now available for download.
-- Zend Studio for i5/OS is an IDE for encompassing all components needed for the full PHP application lifecycle. An evaluation version is now available.
-- Zend Guard provides independent software vendors and IT managers with the ability to safely distribute and manage the distribution of PHP apps, while protecting their source code. Zend Guard is comprised of an encoder/obfuscator and a license manager. Information is available.
-- Zend Platform for i5/OS is a PHP production environment, which includes performance, availability, clustering and monitoring capabilities for business-critical PHP applications
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- Is it the end for the current crop of web frameworks?
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Trying to find out as400 library size
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4