Monday, April 03, 2006
The application of triggers to implement solutions for many data processing problems is limited by the imagination only. A trigger program can be attached to (or, associated with) any number of physical files using the ADDPFTRG command. You write the trigger program in the language of your choice. Once attached to a file, the program is called every time a record is deleted, inserted and/or updated
Posted by Col at 5:44 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Creating an as400 Query
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- What is QZHQSSRV job?