Monday, April 03, 2006
The application of triggers to implement solutions for many data processing problems is limited by the imagination only. A trigger program can be attached to (or, associated with) any number of physical files using the ADDPFTRG command. You write the trigger program in the language of your choice. Once attached to a file, the program is called every time a record is deleted, inserted and/or updated
Posted by Col at 5:44 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- AS400 APIs
- Python for as400 programmers