Why should I Market My website.
Lets imagine you are setting up a real world store. You are given 2 options. You can either have a store on the outskirts of a small village or you can have a store in the center of the city mall. What one would you choose? Of course it would be the city center location but lets think why. The sheer volume of people who would see your shop for a start. Website marketing is in many ways the same. You want people to be aware of your existence. Before people can enter your site they need to know it is there and have a way of getting to it. Ok lets imagine you are working on a website. Sorry to have to say it but right now you are the equivalent of the village store. People don't know you exist. No one passes your store. Website marketing is the most effective way of addressing this problem. But like the real world village store you may not have a massive budget to spend on advertising. Lets see what can be done on a minimalist budget.
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) on the as400 / iSeries