Tuesday, April 19, 2005
As enterprise Java developers, we are routinely required to implement functionality like parsing XML, working with HTTP, validating input, and processing dates. The Jakarta Commons project is an attempt to create components that can take care of all such commonly used tasks, freeing up your time to focus only on core business solutions. In this article we will provide a quick introduction to the Jakarta Commons project and then demonstrate how the Lang component within Jakarta Commons can be used to handle and simplify everyday Java tasks such as string manipulation, working with dates and calendars, comparing data objects, and sorting objects. For all examples, we will use the latest version of Lang, version 2.1.
Posted by Col at 10:00 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 / iseries / ibm i api examples
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware