Sunday, April 24, 2005
Designing Java Server Pages (JSP) applications for an international audience is more of an art than a science, involving much more than meets the eye. The key to success is to understand the unique server-side problems associated with internationalization. Java developer Sing Li clarifies the key problem and presents two solutions based on tried-and-true techniques.
Posted by Col at 8:15 am
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- Is it the end for the current crop of web frameworks?
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) on the as400 / iSeries
- Trying to find out as400 library size