LEDMeter is a free program for displaying computer statistics on an array of LEDs via the parallel port
CPU utilization - you can monitor individual CPUs, or an average of all CPUs in the system.
Memory utilization - including advanced statistics such as page faults and paging rates, cache misses, and more.
Network bandwidth - rates of bytes and packets in and out, TCP/IP connections, ping times, etc.
Hard drive usage - read/write times, utilization time, etc.
OS information - number of processes running, uptime, time spent in system calls, and more.
Program information - monitor CPU, memory, and other resources used by individual threads or processes.
Saturday, April 16, 2005
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 APIs
- as400 database connection strings