Sun shares surge on 'joke' that firm will go private | Channel Register: "Shares of Sun Microsystems shot up more than 10 percent Friday and then held some of the gains on speculation that management is looking to take the company private. CEO Scott McNealy told one organ that such rumors were much closer to fiction than truth.
In a gossip column, BusinessWeek cited a 'hedge-fund manager close to McNealy' as saying that Sun was hoping to work with Silver Lake Partners to push Sun private with the aim of reemerging one day as a leaner, meaner public company. The rag cited an LBO (leveraged buyout) offer of $5 to $5.50 a share for Sun."
Saturday, April 30, 2005
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 subsystem
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 APIs
- as400 database connection strings