Tuesday, April 19, 2005
index: "One of the really neat features of JavaServer Faces as a technology is the capability to very simply create multi-row editiable tables using the various dataTable components. Sometimes, however, you might want to do things in an old-fashioned way where you have a tabular view of read only data, from which you select a commandLink (hyperlink) or some other UI element to drill down into an edit screen for that particular record. "
Posted by Col at 10:05 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Get your blog read. Top 100 places to submit your blog
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG