Tuesday, April 19, 2005
index: "One of the really neat features of JavaServer Faces as a technology is the capability to very simply create multi-row editiable tables using the various dataTable components. Sometimes, however, you might want to do things in an old-fashioned way where you have a tabular view of read only data, from which you select a commandLink (hyperlink) or some other UI element to drill down into an edit screen for that particular record. "
Posted by Col at 10:05 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 / iseries / ibm i api examples
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware