Ajaxian Blog: Confluence gives us nice Ajax usage: "Atlassian has added a few new features to their new versions of Confluence, a quality Wiki.
One item to show is their component which lists all pages in a nice tree. The Ajax approach now means that ALL of the data doesn't have to get loaded at once (which could grow to be very large). Only the high level nodes get loaded, and then ajax lazily loads any that the user actually navigates too."
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads