Server Load Balancing Review: "Large enterprises, 'mission-critical' Web sites who demand maximum uptime and server performance and others can benefit from load balancing solutions. Service providers who need the ability to deploy additional servers quickly and transparently to users, and Web sites which experience bursts of high-traffic also benefit from multiple servers in a clustered environment.
For Web site owners who desire near 100% uptime, higher availability, redundancy, scalability - load balancing user-requests is a very effective solution. "
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 APIs
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- Using as400 QSNDDTAQ api to put a message / entry on a dataqueue