Server Load Balancing Review: "Large enterprises, 'mission-critical' Web sites who demand maximum uptime and server performance and others can benefit from load balancing solutions. Service providers who need the ability to deploy additional servers quickly and transparently to users, and Web sites which experience bursts of high-traffic also benefit from multiple servers in a clustered environment.
For Web site owners who desire near 100% uptime, higher availability, redundancy, scalability - load balancing user-requests is a very effective solution. "
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips