Saturday, April 16, 2005
Good Online Sources for Free Books
Good Online Sources for Free Books?hydopower asks: 'I recently stumbled upon a collection of online libraries. This was fascinating to me, but too many of them cost money or offer Google Print-like limited functionality. I decided to put together a list of sites that offer free books in a format that would allow a person to actually read through them. As Slashdot readers are known for being well read and for enjoying free things, I figured I'd tap into the knowledge pool here. Any suggestions?'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- Configuring Tomcat5 and Apache2 with Virtual Hosts using mod_jk
- EclipseZone - Clean Up Warnings with the 'restriction' Suppression Flag
- Using as400 QRCVDTAQ api to retrieve a message / entry from a dataqueue
- What is RPGsp (RPG Smart Pages)
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) on the as400 / iSeries
- What is LANSA
- AS400 APIs
- Adobe Flex 2.0 Beta
- as400 Iseries Tips
No comments:
Post a Comment