Cuyahoga Falls jumps to the iSeries 550: "The town hall of Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, is about to enter the 21st century and become a small part of the Linux phenomenon -- whether its residents are ready for it or not.
With an eye toward the future, the city -- an iSeries customer since the early-'90s -- upgraded to the IBM eServer iSeries 550 running Linux and IBM WebSphere software in mid-January and began moving many of its public services online."
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 subsystem
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 APIs
- as400 database connection strings