Russ Olsen's Weblog
Dave Thomas, among others, has been saying for years that you can become a better Java programmer by getting out there and learning some other programming languages. The idea is that by knowing something about what the other guys are thinking you can think a little clearer yourself. I'd like to suggest three languages that I think every Java programmer should spend some time thinking about. Just to make it interesting, I'm going to describe each language first, before I tell you what it is. Here goes.
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 APIs
- apachefriends.org - very easy apache, mysql, php and perl installation without hassles
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command