If your trying to run an SQL statement on the as400, but are getting errors because one of your column names is an DB2/400 SQL reserved word, try the following.
Wrap double quotes around the offending column name, and also make it uppercase. This should resolve the reserved words problem!
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 APIs
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Curl has a lot of amazing options