If your trying to run an SQL statement on the as400, but are getting errors because one of your column names is an DB2/400 SQL reserved word, try the following.
Wrap double quotes around the offending column name, and also make it uppercase. This should resolve the reserved words problem!
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Journaling for Performance