If your trying to run an SQL statement on the as400, but are getting errors because one of your column names is an DB2/400 SQL reserved word, try the following.
Wrap double quotes around the offending column name, and also make it uppercase. This should resolve the reserved words problem!
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips