If your trying to run an SQL statement on the as400, but are getting errors because one of your column names is an DB2/400 SQL reserved word, try the following.
Wrap double quotes around the offending column name, and also make it uppercase. This should resolve the reserved words problem!
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Python for as400 programmers