IBM Launches Expanded as400 iSeries Partner Program to Seed Innovation in the Mid-Market
IBM Press room - Press releases: "IBM Launches Expanded iSeries Partner Program to Seed Innovation in the Mid-Market"
ARMONK, NY -- Feb 25, 2005 -- Today, IBM announced that it will significantly increase its investments to engage nearly 10 times as many partners developing software applications and tools for its premier mid-market server, the eServer iSeries platform.
IBM will now provide up to $50,000 in incremental services to more than 2,500 software partners and application tool developers to create and deliver innovative business solutions on the iSeries platform for midmarket clients. The services in the new IBM eServer iSeries Initiative for Innovation program include access at no charge to IBM's experts in Rochester, Minn.; putting more iSeries people and investment into five Innovation Centers around the globe to help with the development of on demand business capabilities; opening the iSeries Developer's Roadmap to hundreds of more partners and tools providers; extending co-marketing agreements to more partners; making the virtual loaner program more accessible; education at no charge, and more.
More launches for the as400 to follow
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Encrypt Data on as400 (QC3ENCDT, Qc3EncryptData)
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads