Wednesday, April 13, 2005
LEESBURG, Va. - He was once considered among the top 10 spammers in the world, using the Internet to peddle pornography and sham products and services like the "FedEx refunding processor," prosecutors say. Convicted in the nation's first felony case against illegal spamming, Jeremy Jaynes, 30, on Friday was sentenced to nine years in prison for bombarding Internet users with the junk e-mails.
Posted by Col at 12:59 am
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Trying to find out as400 library size