Blunder #2: Using the prompter on the PWRDWNSYS command: "Blunder #2: Using the prompter on the PWRDWNSYS command
An anonymous user writes:
Virtually everybody in the local iSeries IT shop has done this at least once during their careers -- use the prompter on the PWRDWNSYS command and inadvertently hit enter.
But we have one particularly creative person who TELNET from one system to another, then TELNET to another, then TELNET to yet another. This enterprising soul needed to do a PWRDWNSYS on one of our test systems. Unfortunately, he lost track of what system he was on and did PWRDWNSYS on three production systems before he realized he wasn't on the test system! "
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads