Tuesday, April 05, 2005
IBM's new A-Z database strategy: Ascential, Apache & Zend: "The needle, or data, in the heterogeneous IT haystack will soon be easier to find for users of IBM's DB2 database. Thanks to the very recent acquisition of Ascential Software, IBM is giving its database advanced query powers, according to Jeff Jones, director of strategy, IBM Information Management Solutions. Joes says that two partnerships with Zend Technologies and The Apache Foundation will make it easier for developers to create and for SMBs to find IBM-flavored open source databases. In this interview, Jones discusses the capabilities that Ascential and Zend bring to the table, as well as the initiative aimed at developing IBM/Apache Derby database code "
Posted by Col at 10:55 pm
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- Is it the end for the current crop of web frameworks?
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Trying to find out as400 library size
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) on the as400 / iSeries