Do you have diabetes? Are you sure?: "According to University of Washington about 10 million US citizens have diabetes without being aware of it.
Diabetes is the most insidious disease. Intially you may not get any indication of its presence, until much later, when it has already damaged your organs significantly.
Things to watch out for:
Are you experiencing increased thirst?
Are you going for more frequent urination?
Are you getting tired easily nowadays?
Are you obese (waist circumference)?
Is any wound taking longer to heal?
Have you noticed any sudden changes in vision?
Are any of your parents or grandparents diabetic? "
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads