Thursday, April 07, 2005
Build Your First BlackBerry Java App: "Learn how to use the freely available BlackBerry JDE to develop, debug, and test BlackBerry applications. Follow this demonstration to create a simple HelloWorld application that exploits some of BlackBerry's own APIs. "
Posted by Col at 11:25 pm
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- Trying to find out as400 library size
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4