101 Zen Stories: A Cup of Tea
Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868-1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen.
Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor's cup full, and then kept on pouring.
The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. 'It is overfull. No more will go in!'
'Like this cup,' Nan-in said, 'you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?'
- Journaling for Performance
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command