Dynamic Elements - cloak and dagger web design : evolt.org, IA/Usability: "There are not many aspects of web design that seem to ignite the same fascination in developers as making elements dynamic by hiding and showing them on user interaction.
Collapsible lists, maps with hover elements and multi level drop-down navigations still seem to be hot and need to be part of a web site to make it 'cool' and to 'increase usability'.
Much like the magician conjuring the rabbit out of the top hat for the 10th time in a row this design stunt does gets a bit stale though. Maybe it is time to take a step back and look at what we do."
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 APIs
- as400 database connection strings