Otaku, Cedric's weblog: Gosling on unsafe code: "I was actually on a .NET dev team that used managed C++ back in 1998-99 time frame. What is now referred to as the C# language was a work in progress at the time. The core development of .NET was being written in a Java compiler that was modifed to emit IL for the CLR. The team I was on was writing an ORM (which got canned in favor of not muddying the waters for ADO.NET). We opted to use managed C++ because it was stable and what we all knew because we were all C++ Windows developers. At the time it was interesting and novel to write C++ for a garbage collected memory management system.
Posted by: rogerv at February 6, 2005 11:21 PM"
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Journaling for Performance