Microsoft bent my Danish prime minister: "THE NOSOFTWARE Patents site is reporting that Bill Gates told the Danish prime minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen that 800 jobs would go if the country opposed the European Union's proposed directive on software patents.
It quotes a report in Danish newspaper B�rsen, which alleges that Gates told Ramissen and two other Danish ministers last November that 800 jobs at Navision would go unless the EU passed the directive.
The ginger group also alleges today that the CEO of Philips put pressure on the Dutch government to support the proposed directive.
The article from the Danish newspaper is here. �"
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 APIs
- as400 database connection strings