Terse Systems : A good JSP editor: "This is the story of how I found a good JSP editor.
Code completion is the killer feature for me. It's the reason I moved from Emacs to JBuilder, and from JBuilder to Eclipse. Code completion means less syntax to think about, and more attention to devote to code. So it came as a shock when I started putting JSP together and found out that 'ctrl-space' didn't do anything in Eclipse.
I had a list of specific features though:
Must support custom tag libraries.
Must complete tags and attributes of tags.
Must support embedded Java syntax.
Must complete methods and recognize Java classes inside <% %>.
Must validate Java expressions for syntax and missing variables.
Must not crash, hang or install crap onto IDE.
Not too complicated, right? I want a JSP editor and just a JSP editor. No autodeployed J2EE applications. No fancy GUI. No 'debug on the fly' feature. In short, no crap."
- Journaling for Performance
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command