freshmeat.net: Project details for PuTTY: "PuTTY is a free implementation of Telnet and SSH for Win32 and Unix platforms, along with an xterm terminal emulator.
Release focus: Major security fixes
Two security holes which could allow malicious SFTP servers to remotely execute arbitrary code on the client side were fixed. "
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- as400 subsystem
- as400 database connection strings
- AS400 APIs