XML-RPC for Python: "Secret Labs' xmlrpclib module is an implementation of the XML-RPC protocol. This implementation is tightly integrated with Python, which makes it very easy to call remote methods. For example, here's the Python code needed to call one of Userland's sample servers:
from xmlrpclib import Server
betty = Server('http://betty.userland.com')
This results in a remote call to the examples.getStateName method published by the betty server, with the integer 41 as the single argument. The result from this call is a string with the value 'South Dakota'.
The marshalling and parsing classes provided by this module can also be used in XML-RPC server implementations. Sample code for Medusa and Python's SocketServer module is included in the current release."
- Journaling for Performance
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command