[the downside]: "Singletons are evil. Douuuugh. How do you test a singleton ? Worse: how do you test a singleton that requires an HttpServletRequest to initialise ?
Know what is out there! . I can't believe they wrote a Connection pool themselves...
It is good to use a web framework. But it's bad to pick an unknown, buggy, immature framework (sorry...no names here) that was developed by someone who went the 'not invented here' road.
Tight coupling of business logic to the web framework, the Servlet API, the Singletons, the DB, the everything. Again: how do you test this ?
Code to interfaces, not to implementations. I see private ArrayList foo, private HashMap bar all over the place "
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 subsystem
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 APIs
- as400 database connection strings