A three-ring circus might have better luck directing the attention of its audience to the appropriate act than IBM will have getting i5 customers to choose the Web tool that's right for their applications, vendors say.
With all the options it has thrown out or talked about, including WebSphere, CGIDEV2, WebFacing, and HATS, IBM has achieved nothing more than confusion in the marketplace, says Eric Figura, director of sales and marketing for BCD. The company's WebSmart product competes with the IBM WebFacing tools
Monday, February 27, 2006
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips