A three-ring circus might have better luck directing the attention of its audience to the appropriate act than IBM will have getting i5 customers to choose the Web tool that's right for their applications, vendors say.
With all the options it has thrown out or talked about, including WebSphere, CGIDEV2, WebFacing, and HATS, IBM has achieved nothing more than confusion in the marketplace, says Eric Figura, director of sales and marketing for BCD. The company's WebSmart product competes with the IBM WebFacing tools
Monday, February 27, 2006
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 APIs
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- Using as400 QSNDDTAQ api to put a message / entry on a dataqueue