Friday, February 03, 2006
5% of XBOX360s overheating, 2% DOA, and 1% scratching discs reports XBOX360Fanboy - The Jason Calacanis Weblog
5% of XBOX360s overheating, 2% DOA, and 1% scratching discs reports XBOX360Fanboy - The Jason Calacanis Weblog: "Fan site XBOX360Fanboy.com is reporting that 5% of readers claim their XBOX 360 is overheating. Additionally, 2% report the unit was dead on arrival, and 1% reported that the XBOX360 was scratching their discs. Not a great start, but understandable given the scale and timing of the launch."
Posted by Col at 12:01 am
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command