I have been recently been fascinated by the history of the various machines that have battled for our living rooms. Each machine has had its strengths and weaknesses, and as a programmer, I'm amazed by some of the ways developers have harnessed the power of consoles and pushed them to their limits resulting is some marvelous games.
I usually try to emphasize that gameplay is more important that graphical quality. However, I thought it would be interesting to take a look at games that were the most demanding when it came to a console's limited system resources."
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- Is it the end for the current crop of web frameworks?
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- Other as400 tips sites
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4