Monday, February 27, 2006
JExcelApi dramatically reduces the time needed to create large Excel documents. I tested both implementations by creating a 30,000-row by 30-column worksheet, and JExcelApi took approximately half the time POI did: I was able to create this 10 MB Excel document in its final form (with headers, edited figures, formatted dates, etc.) in less than 90 seconds
Posted by Col at 7:36 am
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips