by Timothy Prickett Morgan
Now that the System i5 machines are just getting into the hands of resellers and then customers, it is an appropriate time to take a hard look at the value that the new machines offer to OS/400 shops. In prior issues of this newsletter and its siblings in the Four Hundred family of publications, we have gone over the feeds and speeds of the new hardware and the features and functions of the new software. Now it is time to assess what kind of deal these new machines offer in a series of articles that will compare the System i5s to prior OS/400 machines and then to other platforms
Monday, February 27, 2006
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Get your blog read. Top 100 places to submit your blog
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG