Monday, May 09, 2005

Why I do not like Apple, 2nd Edition

Mad Andys Bad Thoughts:

The publisher Wiley is going to publish a biography about Steve Jobs and it seems Apple aka Steve Jobs does not like it and pulled all the Wiley books from the Apple stores. Steve Jobs proofs, once again, that were there is a lot of light there are also many shadows. Having a 3 year old boy that looks more like child's play to me rather than grown up behavior. Most of the visionaries I know do have bad bedside manners and so Steve Jobs just fits the rule but I still do not like it and therefore I will not spend any further money on Apple products in the near future. Finally Steve helped to resolve my own battle between my dislike of Apple and the coolness factor of their products

No comments:

Post a Comment