iFabricate is a documentation and collaboration system that helps you record and share your projects with a mixture of images, text, ingredient lists, CAD files, and more. Documenting is fast and easy because you only have to list the high-level steps. iFabricate helps you link your projects to descriptions of tools, standard materials, and detailed sub-processes created by yourself and the ifabricate community. Incorporate helpful comments from expert-users to make sure your project always uses the best practice. Consumer electronics hacks, engineering prototyping, recipes, fine wood-working, and hobby projects are all equally ideal ifabricate projects.
Share your project exclusively with co-workers, open it to the world, or sell the plans or kit of parts. iFabricate lets you choose how and when your project goes public and gives you the forum to properly make and market it.
Friday, May 27, 2005
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads