Most business intelligence products I've worked with do really simplistic graphing, decorated with a lot of useless chart junk. I often find myself pulling numbers and feeding them into Excel for better manipulation and graphing. Your typical BI tool can't automatically handle some incredibly useful charts which I learned years ago in Total Quality Management training and find myself reusing every year.
One of these is Shewhart control charts. Also Pac-Man, but that comes later.
- Journaling for Performance
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command