Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Kevin Kelly -- Cool Tools

Kevin Kelly -- Cool Tools: "Cool tools really work. A cool tool can be any book, gadget, software, video, map, hardware, material, or website that is tried and true. I am chiefly interested in stuff that is extraordinary, better than similar products, little-known, and reliably useful for an individual or small group. I depend on friends and readers to suggest things they actually use. There are plenty of places to read about stuff that should be cool, or that looks new and cool, and that might be useful. These recommendations here, on the other hand, are based on people who have used this item and many similar and have come to see its superiority. Items can be old items, or cheap things that you still dote on after years of use. Great new gear, if well tested by you, are also wonderful. I post things I like and I ignore the rest. Suggestions for tools much better than what is recommended here are always wanted. Tell me what you love. "

No comments:

Post a Comment