Change Current AS400 User
This will allow you to change the current user that you are logged on with without logging off the system first. This command uses the QSYGETPH API to verify the password entered and then uses the QWTSETP API to actually change the user that is currently signed on. This is very useful in making sure that a peticular program is always run as a certain user
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?