Change Current AS400 User
This will allow you to change the current user that you are logged on with without logging off the system first. This command uses the QSYGETPH API to verify the password entered and then uses the QWTSETP API to actually change the user that is currently signed on. This is very useful in making sure that a peticular program is always run as a certain user
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4