This tool will display a list of objects (programs) that refer to a selected object (file or other program). It utilizes the DSPPGMREF command to build a semi-permanant file and then queries that file VIA SQL commands. This is handy for making changes to database files and performing a cross reference of the programs that refer to it for re-compiling
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?