This tool will display a list of objects (programs) that refer to a selected object (file or other program). It utilizes the DSPPGMREF command to build a semi-permanant file and then queries that file VIA SQL commands. This is handy for making changes to database files and performing a cross reference of the programs that refer to it for re-compiling
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4