The Get Job Description command will retrieve varrious values from a given job description. It is designed to return these values to a program. It also makes use of the GETSYSVALR IST tool. This tool uses the QWDRJOBD api.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4