The Get Job Description command will retrieve varrious values from a given job description. It is designed to return these values to a program. It also makes use of the GETSYSVALR IST tool. This tool uses the QWDRJOBD api.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 Job Scheduler