This tools will re-build the specified physical file and all the attached access paths. It will use the source file/member associated with the object or the object/member that is specified on the command when it is called. The command is desined to preserve the existing data in the database file as well
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4