And now there's Wicket. Talk about a mind blowing experience, it literally took me ten minutes to have a sample application up and running! The Wicket API is very Swing like, which was a welcome change for me, and allowed for a very familiar development experience. There is even an extension that allows for direct use of a Swing TreeModel. There are so many things that I like about this framework, but here's a quick list thus far:
Component framework allows for building a library of reusable building blocks.
Example applications are able to run out-of-the-box. The embedded Jetty instance makes startup a snap, and allows for you to start tweaking the example apps to really play around with the API.
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware