Chad Dickerson says Google's recent patent around RSS advertising is 'very strange,' particularly since InfoWorld was doing something very similar at least six months before Google.
'Now, we definitely knew we were onto something new back then, so I posted about it immediately, even following up recently on the two-year anniversary of our jump into RSS advertising,' Dickerson, InfoWorld's CTO, wrote on Aug. 1.
It's hard to ignore a story like this when, well, we are part of it
Thursday, August 04, 2005
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads