Ever wanted to be notified when that new toilet paper becomes available? or that usb pen is sold at an extra low price? or a new job is posted by that company websites?
WebNavigator helps creating search agents to retrieve dynamic data from the Web.
An awful lot of websites let users search their data using web interface. Usually these contents are not accessible via search engines such as Google.
WebNavigator allows to:
define sites to be searched
choose the search criteria
define the result area inside the page
choose conditions to classify the results (no results? no new results? something new)
receive notification for update
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads